The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Tuesday 15 May 2012

Stampers 10 Dates

Heres are the dates for the new Stampers 10 group


 All of the following dates are on Thursday evening with a 7pm start
 7th June
 5th July
 2nd August
 6th September
 4th October
 8th November
 6th December
 10th January 2013
 7th February 2013
 7th March 2013

I will do the draw for the hostess months on Friday, please let me know if there are any hostess months that you would prefer not to have, if you are unable to attend for any reason.

For distance stampers or anyone requiring their order posting out, due to the increase in postage costs I can no longer subsidise the postage costs to the extent I have done in the past.
Stampin' up charge me £4.95 per order postage & packing.

If you want to have your order posted direct to you from Stampin' Up the postage cost will be £4.95 your order will come via UPS with tracking.

If your order is delivered to me & is posted onward I will post at a flat rate cost of £3.00 this will be 2nd class or parcel post whichever is appropriate.

If your order is delivered to me as part of the stampers 10 order and collected in person I will ask for a postage contribution of 50p per person.

Please let me know if you have not got a current catalogue, so I can get you one ordered for you.

Also if you could let me know your birthdays please.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter