The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Wednesday 16 May 2012

Leamington Spa & regional training

At the weekend Sharon, Veronika & I made the 9 1/2 hour journey from Norwich to Leamington Spa, I know what your all thinking 9 1/2 hours! maybe they got lost. No we didn't get lost, but we did have great fun on our road trip as we took the creative route via two craft shops & we stopped for a lovely pub lunch. About an hour after lunch I craved cake & where better to stop for cake & coffee but Ikea, en route I googled Ikea just to see if there was a store near our training event & we were only 3 miles from Coventry. So after some more shopping we eventually arrived in our hotel some 9 1/2 hours after leaving Norwich.
Sharon still had swaps to finish & we both had name badges to make so out of the car came half of Sharon's craft room, i'm not joking. We sat up until midnight crafting eating Crisps & Choccie & drinking a glass of wine or two.
Stampin' Up is a great company to work for one of the greatest things is " Share what we love, & love what we do" this is never truer than at a Stampin' Up event. After registration one of the first activities is swapping, the theme for this event was " Summer Mini ".

These are 2 of the 35 swaps I managed, I often make the same card & just use different colour ways. The set I've used for the swap is from the summer mini & is called Bordering On Romance.
Every demonstrator that takes part will make up a project or a card front to swap with the other demo's this year I managed 35 swaps.
 This is a great source of inspiration and helps to showcase  many different styles on your demo boards at our own events.
I received some great swaps and I will share them with you over the next couple of days. For me there is always a swap that stands out, this can be for many different reasons maybe a colour way I don't normally choose, A technique that is new to me, A stamp set that I didn't need but after seeing a great sample has now moved to the top of my list or just the creativity & work involved.
This sample was made by a fellow demo Sue Ralph
For me the sample that is my favourite had not just one but all of those elements. Thank you Sue for swapping with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter